Here at Totally Skin And Beauty, all of our skin treatments are performed in a safe environment with utmost care taken by our Bachelor of Health Science (Dermal Therapies) dermal clinicians. We’re dedicated to maintaining a high standard of care for each of our clients, with personalised consultations and follow ups from your dermal clinician. IPL skin rejuvenation treatments are extremely effective when treating a range of skin concerns and conditions – if you think you could benefit from an IPL laser skin treatment, request a consultation today.
• Vascular concerns – facial redness, ‘broken capillaries’, ‘spider veins’, and rosacea
• Ageing – ‘photo rejuvenation’
• Clients that are not sun burnt or tanned (natural, solarium or spray tan)
• Clients that have prepped their skin as directed by the dermal clinician if required.
• Clients that have had a test patch performed and undergone a consultation with our dermal clinician
• Clients that are not pregnant, breastfeeding, actively attempting to become pregnant or using photosensitising medications.
For more information regarding our IPL skin rejuvenation treatments, contact our team and arrange a consultation. Our qualified clinicians can discuss your needs with you to determine the best possible solution, ensuring you get professional advice and the treatment that suits you.